Saturday, June 29, 2013

PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE ~yoda


Every Year on Tristan's Birthday we make a number of how young old he is haha and I have a photo shoot of him. I don't usually have money to hire one person but it is nice if you do because someone can take pictures of the whole family and the birthday child. I know one person of the family is usually out taking the picture unless they have a tripod. Anyway I usually take it myself. First thing I choose is an outfit something either of the theme or something he looks great in. Next is painting the number. i don't make the number myself as it takes to much time but I paint it with help from my little man. He choose the colors and put his finger on it for the polkadots. For the numbers I always choose patterns that go witht he theme of the party so for Dr. Seuss it was whimsical and fun and colorful. Not perfect or even or matching. Then location and time. I never do full sun because I am not a professional and do not have the right lighting to do that nor know how to edit so I do 7 am 7 pm or sunset sunrise for effect, If shooting indoors it does not matter.                      

 For these two photos I had to hold the one, lay on my tummy and had the camera very close to the shot and him located a far. I put the stuffy in with him to smile at or focus on and because that didnt work.. It was a character from the seuss books so I liked it anyway. To get him to calm down and stay still haha I had to hold him and the two of us spun around three times and he was dizy needless to say he did not move. but he didnt smile for these photos so this would not be the one for the invite.to his party
 
At last I GOT the shot ! As yoda once said "  “PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE " I got majority of my parenting advice from starwars so I am kida a geek I guess one will say but he was right. After the 30th photo I got it. but I think it was God to tell you the truth because it started to rain and I had yet to get the photo so I said No I have to get these done where is an umbrella and that ended up making him smile..One time :)
http://www.poshnchicprints.com/ Did all the work I just took the snap and if you have something that is not on her site she can make it up. SHE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD>  Also comes with jackets or envelope.